“I thought I was being brave by ignoring it, but I was really being brave by facing up to it.” - Veteran
Many veterans suffer from varying degrees of post-traumatic stress disorder. The symptoms may start within three months of a traumatic event, but sometimes symptoms may not appear until years after the event. These symptoms cause significant problems in social or work situations and in relationships.
"I just want to tell anybody who is suffering from PTSD or knows somebody who is suffering with PTSD that you are not lost. You don’t have to go through random counseling and amounts of medication over and over again for the rest of your life thinking that there is no hope insight.
Listen to Veteran Aaron's story about his PTSD experience; when it began, unsuccessful attempts at managing it, putting a gun barrel in his mouth ready to "Check Out", and then thankfully, how working with Liesbeth ended his PTSD quickly and permanently.
What are the signs of PTSD?
- Feeling upset by things that remind you of what happened
- Having nightmares, vivid memories, or flashbacks of the event that make you feel like it’s happening all over again
- Feeling emotionally cut off from others
- Feeling numb or losing interest in things you used to care about
- Becoming depressed
- Thinking that you are always in danger
- Feeling anxious, jittery, or irritated
- Experiencing a sense of panic that something bad is about to happen
- Having difficulty sleeping
- Having trouble keeping your mind on one thing
- Having a hard time relating to and getting along with your spouse, family, or friends
Many times, sufferers of PTSD are encouraged to ignore or cope with their condition or submit to personality altering drugs in order to function in somewhat of a normal way.Their children and loved ones are often traumatized by the situation as well.
There is a better way.
The Phoenix Process® is a process that goes to the core of the issues to quickly and permanently eliminate the trauma. The suffering will end and you will experience tangible results in your relationships and life.
We offer group workshops.